Top Jarvan IV Counters
Hey, it’s you! The guy who just bought the new league of legends champion, Jarvan IV. You’re pumped to play him, but wondering who to counter pick him against. Don’t worry, we’re here to help.
In this article, we’ll give you a few tips on how to play Jarvan IV in the Jungle, as well as a breakdown of the top 5 Jarvan IV counter picks in the Jungle. So whether you’re just starting out with Jarvan IV or you’re looking for an edge in your next game, keep reading!
Índice del artículo
Introduction to Jarvan IV
Jarvan IV is a powerful champion that can be played in multiple roles. In this article, we’ll be discussing his counter picks in the Jungle.
When playing Jarvan IV, it’s important to follow a specific strategy. He’s a versatile champion that can excel in multiple lanes, but we’ll be focusing on his Jungle role in this guide.
In the Jungle, Jarvan IV can be a daunting opponent if played correctly. He has the ability to take down turrets quickly, and his Dragon Strike can clear entire groups of minions with ease.
That being said, there are a few champions that can easily take him down. In this article, we’ll be discussing the top 5 Jarvan IV counter picks in the Jungle.
Jarvan IV Abilities
Passive: Martial Cadence
Jarvan’s first basic attack on an enemy deals bonus physical damage based on their current Health. This effect cannot occur again on the same enemy for a few seconds.
Q: Dragon Strike
Jarvan IV extends his lance, dealing physical damage and lowering the Armor of enemies in its path.
W: Golden Aegis
Jarvan IV calls upon the ancient kings of Demacia to shield him from harm and slow surrounding enemies.
E: Demacian Stand
Jarvan IV carries the pride of Demacia, passively granting him bonus Attack Speed. Activating Demacian Standard deals magic damage on impact and grants Attack Speed to nearby allied champions.
Jarvan IV heroically leaps into battle at a target with such force that he terraforms the surrounding area to create an arena around them. Nearby enemies are damaged at the moment of impact.
Strategy to Follow When Playing Jarvan IV
So you’ve decided to play Jarvan IV in the Jungle. In general, he’s a fairly solid champion when it comes to countering other champions. But you need to be strategic in how you play him, especially if you want to come out on top.
Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Pay close attention to your early game. If you can get a few kills and/or assists, you’ll be in good shape for the rest of the game.
- Be aggressive, but don’t overstep your bounds. Jarvan IV has some pretty powerful attacks, but if you use them too much, you’ll leave yourself open to counterattack.
- Use your Demacian Standard (E) wisely. Not only does it give you a boost in attack power, but it can also help set up your ultimate ability, Cataclysm (R).
- Make sure you’re always aware of your surroundings. Jarvan IV is a fairly strong character, but he’s not invincible. Stay alert and don’t become complacent.
- Pay attention to your opponent’s champion selection. If they have a champion that counters Jarvan IV, be prepared to make some changes to your game plan.
Top 5 Jarvan IV Counter Picks
When it comes to countering Jarvan IV in the jungle, there are a few champions that come to mind. Here are our top 5 picks:
- Master Yi – Master Yi is a great counter to Jarvan IV because of his high damage and sustain. He can easily out-duel Jarvan IV, and he’s also very good at clearing camps quickly.
- Kha’Zix – Kha’Zix is another champion that can easily take down Jarvan IV. He has great mobility and can easily jump on him to deal damage. He’s also great at clearing camps quickly.
- Udyr – Udyr is a tanky champion with a lot of crowd control abilities. He can easily disrupt Jarvan IV’s combos and can easily survive against him in a fight.
- Maokai – Maokai is a tanky champion with a lot of crowd control abilities. He can easily disrupt Jarvan IV’s combos and can easily survive against him in a fight.
- Warwick – Warwick is a great champion to use against Jarvan IV because of his high damage and crowd control abilities. He can easily disrupt Jarvan IV’s combos and can easily take him down in a fight
Tips and Tricks
As Jarvan IV, there are a few things you need to keep in mind when playing him in the Jungle.
The first is that you need to be aggressive. You’re a tank, so you need to be in the thick of things, taking hits for your team and dealing out damage. The second is that you need to be aware of your surroundings at all times. You have a lot of crowd control abilities, so use them to your advantage and control the battlefield.
And finally, remember that you’re not invincible. Stay alive and keep your allies alive, and you’ll be a force to be reckoned with.
Here are a few pro tips to help you come out on top:
- First and foremost, know your enemy. Make sure you take the time to learn as much as you can about Jarvan IV before you go into the fight. That way, you’ll know his strengths and weaknesses and be able to exploit them.
- Be prepared to counter his early game aggression. Jarvan IV can be a tough opponent if he gets ahead, so try to keep him in check by shutting down his early game advances.
- Beware his ultimate ability, Cataclysm. If you get caught in it, you’re pretty much screwed. Try to avoid it at all costs.
- Use crowd control abilities to your advantage. When Jarvan IV is slowed or stunned, he’s much easier to take down.
- Stay focused and don’t get sloppy. Like any other champion, Jarvan IV can be beaten if you play your cards right.
Jarvan IV can be a tough champion to play, but with the right counter picks, he can be easily defeated. Use this guide to help you choose the right champions to take down Jarvan IV and emerge victorious.