Painful Nidalee Counters
Are you looking to counter Nidalee in your next League of Legends match? If so, you’re in luck. In this post, we’ll go over the top 5 counter picks for Nidalee.
Keep in mind that these picks are just a general guide. If you want to know more about how to play against Nidalee, be sure to check out our other posts on the subject.
Índice del artículo
Nidalee, the Cougar Queen
Nidalee is an incredibly versatile champion. She can be played as a marksman, a jungler, or even a support. But no matter how you play her, she’s susceptible to certain champions who can shut her down.
If you’re up against a counter pick, it’s important to know what to do. Play cautiously and avoid fighting against them head-on. Instead, try to focus on farming and harassing your opponent. With a little bit of luck, you’ll be able to take them down and win the game
Moving through brush increases Nidalee’s Move Speed by 10% for 2 seconds. Hitting champions or monsters with Javelin Toss or Bushwhack triggers a Hunt, granting True Sight of them for 4 seconds.
Q: Javelin Toss
Nidalee throws a spiked javelin at her target that gains damage as it flies. As a cougar, her next attack will attempt to fatally wound her target, dealing more damage the less life they have.
W: Bushwhack / Pouce
In human form, Nidalee lays a trap for unwary opponents that, when sprung, damages and reveals its target. As a cougar, she jumps in a direction, dealing damage in an area where she lands.
E: Primal Surge
Nidalee channels the spirit of the cougar to heal her allies giving Attack Speed for a short duration. As a cougar, she claws in a direction, dealing damage to enemies.
R: Aspect of Cougar
Nidalee transforms into a cougar, gaining new abilities.
Why Is Nidalee Hard to Counter?
Nidalee is a tricky champion to counter because she can adapt to any situation. Her Javelin Toss allows her to poke from a distance, and when she gets in close, her cougar form gives her a deadly set of claws and teeth.
But the thing that makes Nidalee so hard to counter is her ability to transform into a cougar. This gives her the advantage in close-quarters combat, and she can quickly take down enemies who are caught off-guard.
So what can you do to counter Nidalee? Well, it’s important to have a solid understanding of her abilities and be ready to adapt your strategy as the game progresses.
Top 5 Nidalee Counter Picks
If you’re playing against Nidalee, you’ll want to consider picking one of these champions:
- Jax is a great counter to Nidalee. He can easily dodge her Javelin Toss and Primal Surge abilities, and his Counter Strike can take her down quickly.
- Maokai is another excellent counter to Nidalee. He can easily disrupt her with his vines, and his Sap Magic passive will heal him while he’s attacking her.
- Warwick is a solid pick against Nidalee. He can easily survive her skirmishes with his Hungering Strike, and his ultimate ability, Infinite Duress, can stun her for a long period of time.
- Kha’Zix is a good choice against Nidalee because of his versatility. He can easily jump on her with his Leap Ability, and he can quickly evolve to takedown prey that’s much stronger than she is.
- If you’re looking for an extreme counter to Nidalee, consider picking Master Yi. His Alpha Strike ability will take her down in a few hits, and his Meditate passive will keep him alive while he’s attacking her.
Tips and Tricks for Playing Nidalee
Here are some of the top tips and tricks for succeeding with this champion.
First and foremost, always take into account your opponent’s champion picks. Nidalee is a strong counter to a lot of champions, but she’s vulnerable to certain types of champions as well. Make sure you’re aware of what your enemy is playing, and build your team composition accordingly.
Another thing to keep in mind is Nidalee’s strengths and weaknesses. She excels in close combat, but is weak from a distance. So try to stay close to your opponents, and use your spears to deal damage from a safe distance.
And finally, remember that Nidalee is an incredibly versatile champion. She can be played as a tank, damage dealer or support, so experiment until you find the playstyle that suits you the best.
If you’re looking to have an easy game against Nidalee in the jungle, you’ll need to take into account her natural strengths and weaknesses. Just have a look to his top 5 counter picks and pick any of them that should give you the edge you need.