Top Rek’sai Counters
When playing League of Legends, one of the most important things you can do is know your counter picks. This applies to every role, but especially in the Jungle where you’re constantly facing off against other players.
Rek’Sai is a fierce champion who can be a real threat in the right hands, but there are a few champions who can successfully take her down. If you’re playing against Rek’Sai, it’s important to know who your top 5 counter picks are. In this article, we’ll discuss each of them in detail and teach you how to use them to your advantage.
Índice del artículo
Introduction to Rek’sai
So you’re about to take on Rek’sai in the Jungle. You know she can be a real pain, but with the right counter picks, you can take her down.
Let’s start with the basics: who is Rek’sai? She’s a melee Jungler who relies on her tunnels to traverse the map quickly. Her kit is packed with damage and disable abilities, making her a threat to enemies at all stages of the game.
Now that you know a little more about her, let’s take a look at the top 5 counter picks for Rek’sai in the Jungle.
Passive: Fury of the Xer’Sai
Rek’sai generates Fury by Attack and hitting with basic abilities. She consumes this Fury while Burrowed to restore health.
Q: Queen’s Wrath
Rek’Sai’s next 3 basic attacks deal bonus Physical Damage to nearby enemies. While Burrowed, Rek’Sai launches a burst of void-charged earth that deals Physical Damage and reveals enemies hit.
W: Burrow / Unborrow
Rek’Sai burrows into the ground, gaining new abilities and increased Move Speed. Her vision range is reduced and she cannot use basic attacks. While Burrowed, Rek’Sai may cast Un-burrow to knock up enemies.
E: Furious Bite
Rek’Sai bites her target, dealing double and True Damage if she has max Fury. While Burrowed, Rek’Sai creates a re-usable, long lasting tunnel.
R: Void Rush
Rek’sai passively marks targets by damaging them. She can activate this ability to become briefly untargetable and lunge at a marked target.
Top 5 Fighters / Tanks Rek’Sai Counters
In the jungle, counter picking is key. This is because the jungle is a very strategic role, and if you can counter your opponent’s champion, you can gain a significant advantage.
Rek’sai is a powerful champion, but she can be countered. Here are the top 5 fighters and tanks counter picks for Rek’sai in the jungle:
- Warwick: is a strong champion who can easily take down Rek’sai. He has a lot of crowd control abilities that can easily shut her down.
- Maokai: is another strong champion who can easily take down Rek’sai. He has a lot of crowd control abilities and can also tank damage very well.
- Gragas: is a very tanky champion who can outmaneuver Rek’sai. He also has a lot of damage output, making him a dangerous opponent.
- Jarvan IV: is a strong tank champion who can easily disrupt Rek’sai’s attacks and movements. He also has a lot of crowd control abilities.
- Red Kayn: is an agile champion who can easily dodge Rek’sai’s attacks. He also has a lot of damage output and sustain, making him a dangerous opponent.
Top 5 Assassin Rek’Sai Counters
When playing against Rek’sai, you’ll want to make sure you have a character that can deal with her early game pressure. She can be a tough opponent if she gets ahead, so make sure to ban her if you’re not comfortable facing her.
Here are the top 5 assassin counter picks for Rek’sai:
- Blue Kayn: Kayn is a good pick against Rek’sai because he can easily deal with her early game pressure, getting kills or assists early will help him to snowball the game.
- Warwick: can easily stack up his passive against Rek’sai, making him unkillable at low levels and can easily take her down in a fight.
- Master Yi: can easily out-duel Rek’sai thanks to his true damage and can easily win a 1 v 1 duel at early stages.
Master Yi is the perfect champion to use against Rek’sai. He can outdamage her with his Wuju Style, and he can easily chase her down with his Alpha Strike.
- Kha’Zix: is great against Rek’sai because he can easily jump onto her and assassinate her with his massive isolated damage.
- Rengar: is also great against Rek’sai for the same reasons as Kha’zix, he can out- DPS her and he can also takedown her very easily.
If you’re looking to take down Rek’sai in the jungle, you’ll need to take into account her natural strengths and weaknesses. Just have a look to his top 5 counter picks that should give you the edge you need.