Soraka on URF
So, you’ve decided to play Soraka on the URF game mode. Congratulations! Soraka is an incredibly powerful champion when built correctly, and with this guide, you’ll be able to take down your enemies with ease.
In this guide, we’ll take a look at the best items to build on Soraka for the URF game mode. We’ll also cover her abilities, runes and masteries, and give you some tips on how to play her effectively. Let’s get started!
Índice del artículo
Introduction: Who is Soraka?
Soraka is a support champion who excels at healing her allies and buffing them with her Starcall ability. She can also deal a fair bit of damage if she needs to, making her a versatile champion overall.
In the URF game mode, Soraka is a force to be reckoned with. With her high damage and healing output, she can easily turn the tide of battle in her team’s favor. So let’s take a look at some of the best items to build on her in this mode.
Soraka runs faster towards nearby low health allies.
A star falls from the sky at the target location dealing magic damage and slowing enemies. If an enemy champion is hit by Starcall, Soraka recovers Health.
W: Astral Infusion
Soraka sacrifices a portion of her own health to heal another friendly champion.
Creates a zone at a location that silences all enemies inside. When the zone expires, all enemies still inside are rooted.
Soraka fills her allies with hope, instantly restoring health to herself and all allied champions.
The Benefits of Soraka in URF Mode
Soraka is an amazing champion in URF mode. Here are some of the benefits you can expect when playing her:
- She has great crowd control abilities that can easily disrupt the enemy team.
- Her heal ability is extremely powerful and can help you survive in fights.
- Her Starcall ability deals a lot of damage and can easily take down enemies.
- Her Astral Infusion ability grants her and to her allies a lot of sustain, which is essential in URF mode.
- Her ultimate, Wish, is incredibly powerful and can easily turn the tide of a fight.
Soraka Build in URF Mode
So you’re playing Soraka in URF mode—let’s make sure you have the right build. The first thing you need is Archangel’s Staff. It’s going to give you a lot of mana, which is key for keeping your abilities up.
Next, you want to build a Frozen Heart. It’s going to reduce the damage your enemies deal, and the extra mana and cooldown reduction are going to be really helpful.
After that, it’s a good idea to pick up a Zhonya’s Hourglass. It’s going to give you some extra armor and AP, and the active ability is going to help you survive tough encounters.
Last but not least, it’s time for a Void Staff. The extra magic penetration is going to make your spells hit even harder. And with that, you’re ready to take on the world as Soraka in URF mode!
The Skills With Soraka in URF Mode
So you want to build Soraka for URF mode? Excellent choice. She’s one of the most powerful champions in the game when it comes to this particular game mode.
But in order to make the most of her potential, you need to have a solid understanding of her skills and how to use them. In this guide, we’re going to take a look at each of her abilities and discuss how best to utilize them in URF mode.
- Ability #1: Starcall. This is your bread and butter ability. It’s a long-range skillshot that deals damage and heals yourself after impact. Use it effectively and you’ll be able to shut down enemy casters in a hurry.
- Ability #2: Astral Infusion. This is Soraka’s healing ability. It’s not as powerful as some other champions’ heal abilities, but it’s still useful for keeping yourself and your team alive in a fight.
- Ability #3: Equinox. This is Soraka’s crowd control ability. Use it wisely and you can disable enemies for a few crucial seconds, giving your team the advantage in any fight.
- Ability #4: Wish. This is Soraka’s ultimate ability, and it’s one of the most powerful healing abilities in the game. Use it well and you can turn the tide of any battle in your favor.
The Strategy Using Soraka in URF
So you’ve decided to play Soraka in URF mode. Great choice! Soraka is a powerful character who can easily take down enemies if played correctly.
Here are some tips on how to build her for maximum effectiveness in URF mode:
- Start off by buying a Doran’s Ring, which will give you some much-needed mana regeneration.
- Next, purchase a finished item such as a Banshee’s Veil or Zhonya’s Hourglass. These items will give you some extra defense and help you survive longer in battle.
- Finally, build up your AP (Ability Power) with items such as Rabadon’s Deathcap and Void Staff. This will make your spells even more powerful and help you take down enemy champions even faster.
Tips and Tricks
So you’ve decided to play Soraka in URF mode. Great choice! Here are some tips and tricks to help you dominate the competition.
First of all, always try to keep your allies healed up. You can do this by using your Starcall ability to damage enemies and heal allies at the same time.
Another thing to keep in mind is that Soraka is a very fragile champion. So you’ll need to be careful when you’re attacking enemies. Make sure you use your Astral Blessing ability to give yourself and your allies a boost in defense, and use your Q ability (Starcall) to slow down enemies and make them easier to kill.
Lastly, don’t forget to buy items that will help you survive in URF mode. The items I recommend are Banshee’s Veil, Mercury’s Treads, and Warmongs.
As you can see, there are many different items that can work well on Soraka in the URF game mode. It all depends on what you want to accomplish and how you want to play. With a little experimentation, you should be able to find a build that works great for you and allows you to dominate the competition.
Thanks for reading!